Thursday, January 2, 2014

I Blame It On Them!

Why haven't I posted since September you ask? It's because of them!


Time Snatchers!

School started right after my last blog! Yes it's their fault. They have too many things happening all at once. How did I get myself into this?  I said "yes." That's what I did.  I said yes. Yes to everything!

My Kids' schedule:

Flag Football 3 days a week (Yes, I'm Team Mom!)
Cheer Practice 2 days a week
Tumbling once a week
Mariachi Rehearsal 2 days a week
Performances, Games and/or Competitions EVERY Saturday
PTA Mom
Fundraising for School and Mariachi

And yes I did all of this while working full time and training for my fourth marathon!

Go ahead and say it. It's okay!  I know I'm CRAZY!

Yes I am. My husband is actively involved but he has the astonishing ability to do it all in stride. HOW? That's another post!

I took my hair out of the bun it's been in for three months and realized that I'm a LION!

Disregard uni brow and beard! :)

I won't even begin to have the hair discussion. That's another post! But dealing with that hair takes TIME!

And I don't have it! *eye roll and neck work*

I lost my makeup a few weeks ago and I haven't had time to find it. Facial cleanser, moisturizer and lip gloss are making it do what it do!

Yes I'm THAT Mom! I drive a minivan. My wardrobe is made of school t-shirts, jeans and running shoes. Cooking consists of whatever I can throw in a crock pot and cornbread! Laundry...ummm...yep it's clean. Get it out of that basket! (don't judge me!)

So that smile you see me displaying is part enjoyment of life and part insanity.

Approach with caution!


Blessings!



I'm back. I'm ready. I have so much to share!




No comments:

Post a Comment