Monday, February 16, 2015

Trust by Elyana



I am extremely excited to have my sweet daughter's post this week!  She is such a sweet young lady and I am extremely blessed to be her Mommy.  This kid LOVES Jesus and has a heart for Him! 

Hope you enjoy!


When you sit in a chair, do you trust it to hold you? 

Do you trust your flashlight to turn on? 

But most of all, do you trust God?

God is an amazing person. He wants you to have the best life possible. God has big plans for you, so now and then he will throw twist and turns in your life. 
Trust will be extremely important through these twist and turns.
Many people had to trust in God throughout the Bible. They had to put faith in Him to get them through their twist and turns.

For example, thousands for years ago (you can find this story in Genesis 5:32 – 10:1) when Noah was about 400-500 years old, God gave Noah a REAL twist! He told Noah to build a boat to protect Him from the flood of Earth. Noah loved God and put A LOT of trust in him! 120 years later, the flood occurred and Noah was protected from it. Living proof of trusting God!

A lot of people have trouble trusting God. Why? Because they cannot see God. Yes, it is hard to trust someone you can’t see, but with God it’s worth the effort. God wants the best for you but you have to trust Him in order for God to fulfill His plan. He wants you to get through these twist and turns.

I trust Him. Do you?

Having a hard time with trust? 

Here are some verses to get your trust back on track!

1 Chronicles 16:11
Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.

Exodus 15:2
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.



Trust the Lord with all your heart and soul and He will get you through your problems.



In all the complexities of our adult lives, sometimes it takes the simplicity of a child. 

Trust God.

Blessings!

You can find this and other articles by Elyana at For Girls Like You Magazine where she is a regular contributor. 

copyright 2015 www.shundriariddick.com All rights reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment