Monday, April 27, 2015

Still Under Construction!

I am constantly running interference on behalf of my children. So many things are pulling at them for their attention and their hearts.  TV, movies, games, and music are all aimed at deceiving them into a world of discontent and a hollow form of happiness.

We have to steadily find opportunity to fill them with the truth of God's word while modeling a fulfilled life in Christ.

That's work because this world is after us too! 

More money. More things.

More anything!

If we are not diligent in being fixed on our purpose in parenting, we can easily be distracted while leaving our children uncovered and ill-equipped.

Parents, we can attend weekly church services and still not prepare our kids in living a life for Christ.

While fighting for them this weekend in prayer, I was reminded of a previous blog post from April 2013.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!


I wanted to share it again because it encouraged me so much and gave me new energy at the importance of building Kingdom in our kids!


Blessings!


copyright 2015 www.shundriariddick.com All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment