Monday, January 26, 2015

Hello My Name Is ______

What a rough and wonderful week it has been! Jumping out of the boat has been mind blowing! What I've tried to avoid (fear, doubt, uncertainty, etc) has met me face to face in the water. 

But...I'm swimming.

I've had many discussions this week with others who are also diving in!  All have said "I agree Shundria. Enough is enough. It is time to go for it. It's time to walk in our purpose!"

So many are trying to maneuver their jump. but are constantly bombarded by their past. They are haunted by past mistakes, failures, and hurts.

I have listened intently while being told of overwhelming guilt and shame. Many are wanting to jump into their purpose but feel as though too many mistakes have been made. They are carrying too much baggage and too many people know about it.  They said "I need to learn to be different. To be free. I need to find out how to be victorious in my situation. I need to be better."

How many of us can identify?
With so many accusations from the enemy, we meander in the memory of our past.  We make decisions about our future as if our history is our present. 
But GOD! *insert praise here!*

Our past is over. It will always be what it was. It can only do what it did. We can't change it. It's done.

I thank the Lord that we don't have to unravel our history to have hope for our future.



This week as the enemy accuses you with your own words, actions, failures, mistakes and broken promises, remind him of your name! Christ has given you a new one:

He calls you Justified and Redeemed. 

But they are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus - Romans 3:24

You are Not Condemned.

There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus - Romans 8:1

He calls you Chosen, Holy and Blameless before God.

For he chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world that we may be holy and unblemished in his sight in love - Ephesians 1:4

He calls you Free.

For freedom Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not be subject again to the yoke of slavery- Galatians 5:1

He calls you Complete. 

You have been filled in him, who is the head over every ruler and authority - Colossians 2:10

He calls you Chosen.

We know, brothers and sisters loved by God, that he has chosen you - I Thessalonians 1:4

He calls you Friend.

I no longer call you slaves, because the slave does not understand what his master is doing. But I have called you friends, because I have revealed to you everything I heard from my Father.
- John 15:15

He calls you a New Creation!

So then, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; what is old has passed away--look, what is new has come - 2 Corinthians 5:17

Receive it!

#JUMP


Blessings!


copyright 2015 www.shundriariddick.com All rights reserved











No comments:

Post a Comment